Re: [Xen-devel] virtual disk/block-device problem

> I didn't mention that I was not initializing a partition table on those,
> didn't realize I had to until I got further with booting Linux off of one.

As you've probably figured out, Linux is pretty good at spotting
whether a 'disk' has a partition table on it or not -- you can
quite happily partition virtual disks, or use them raw without a
partition table. Given that they're virtual anyway, I suppose
there's a fair argument for doing the latter and just having
multiple VDs.

Glad to hear the VD size bug is now fixed.

Cheers,
Ian (signing off 'till the New Year)