Re: [Xen-devel] FAQ addition

> I just accidentally tried compiling Xen with gcc-2.95.1. Needless to say
> it failed. The problem went away when I switched to gcc-3.3.2. If this
> dependency isn't already in a FAQ somewhere, it might make an
> appropriate addition.

The guest OS API has changed with each version of Xen so far. If
you're doing BSD development then you're likely to save much time by
migrating to the unstable tree (xeno-unstable.bk) --- it's actually
working fairly stably again right now :-)

I think this gcc problem is fixed in 1.2 and 1.3.

 Cheers,
 Keir