Re: [Xen-devel] Minimum gcc version

According to Keir it is the most stable baseline right now.
I'll be doing a trial deployment at work, giving each developer
his own sandboxed Linux instance, so I'm hoping it is rock-solid.
If you're sitting on the fence, I can let know in a couple of weeks.
In the meantime, one would hope that others chime in.

                                -Kip