[Xen-devel] Creating a local network within the GuestOS and routing to an ext ernal network

Is it possible to create a local network within a set of Xenolinux machines and then allow one of them to route to the external network over an actual network interface?

I am working on using the TC (traffic control) toolset to do QoS enforcement and planning on using Xen/Xenolinux.  Since the Xen packet interface simply shares access across the system, I wanted to use one GuestOS as the router and have it enforce the queuing policies and let the other GuestOSes talk to the external network through this GuestOS.  I was wondering if anyone has done anything like this?  Can we create an in-memory network for the local subnet?

Charlie Woloszynski
Innovative Concepts Inc.
703-893-2007 x506
charles.woloszynski@xxxxxxxxxxx