[Xen-devel] Out of memory during Domain creation

Is there any way to detect  that Xen is out of memory when it creates a domain?  I just spent quick a bit of time rebooting Xen to try to figure out what I was doing wrong, and, in the end, it was an out-of-memory error.

I'd love to hack the xc_dom_create.py to report this error more explicitly if there is a mechanism for this.

Thanks,

Charlie

Charlie Woloszynski
Innovative Concepts Inc.