Re: [Xen-devel] getting debug output from Xen during domain creation

I think I'm doing something wrong with my configuration. The only place
where I can get any DOM0 output from is xen_dmesg.py. There I actually
see a line that I stuck into do_mmu_update as a test of the debug code
itself:
DOM0: (file=memory.c, line=916) do_mmu_update called

DOM0: (file=memory.c, line=916) do_mmu_update called

DOM0: (file=memory.c, line=916) do_mmu_update called

DOM0: (file=memory.c, line=916) do_mmu_update called

Minor pet peeve: "shutdown -r now", doesn't actually cause a reboot.
Every time I want to change xen, I have to go downstairs to the machine
and power-cycle it by hand.

                        -Kip