Re: [Xen-devel] patches from the debian packages

> There are 2 patches attached.
>
> extraversion.diff:
>       Handle extraversion and ARCH the same way uml works.  Removes the
>       top-level Makefile hack.  Contains one upstream kernel fix, for
>       MODLIB.
>
>       You now must pass ARCH=xeno when configuring/building/etc.
>
> build-system.diff:
>       * Add $(prefix) supprt to install targets.
>       * Generate interface.pdf from interface.ps.
>       * Add soname support to libxc.

I've fixed these two patches lsightly and applied them both to the 1.2
and unstable trees.

Those like me, who build Xenolinux a lot, may find the following
useful to avoid forgetting to type ARCH=xeno every time:
make () {
  if pwd | grep -q 'xenolinux-[0-9.]*$'
  then
    `which make` ARCH=xeno "$@"