Re: [Xen-devel] python scripts

I'm assuming you added sqlite to the list of imports at the top of the file,
so that it now reads:
import string, re, os, sys, sqlite

I wouldn't expect that to help, since sqlite is imported anyway during the
"module initialisation" section of the file.  Perhaps your Python was somehow
confused before!  If that change worked, I'd expect it to work unmodified too.

If you get time, it'd be handy if you could try changing it back to the
original file contents and see if it works now - if it doesn't work then your
system may have shown up a bug.

Good that it's working!

Cheers,

Mark