Re: [Xen-devel] Short demo CD image

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response and apologies for my delay.  I was
waiting to follow the thread via Source Forge's mailing list archive,
but it still seems out of date so I've just subscribed instead.

> I think something must have gone wrong with your particular
> download.
>
> On the server: ls -lL xendemo-1.2.iso
> -rw-r--r--    1 root     daemon   602275840 Feb 21 10:42 xendemo-1.2.iso

Indeed it had, so sorry for troubling you.  Somehow Mozilla silently
failed to finish the download, and it wasn't immediately obvious since
the web server only listed the file length in Mb.

> md5sum xendemo-1.2.iso
> 15e07e08c86edc4128943f65778db624  xendemo-1.2.iso
>
> I'll add the md5sum to the web page.

I've now downloaded the newer image and confirmed it's MD5.

I have some further comments, but I think they deserve new subject
headers...

Thanks,

Sean.

--