Re: [Xen-devel] Via Cyrix 3 II / CentaurHauls Nehemiah support

> Boot DOM0 without console=tty0 to get this output (or Xen gives up the
> VGA console).

Sorry - I only just tried this.  I noticed that
xenolinux-sparse/arch/xeno/kernel/setup.c panics if the vendor's not AMD
or Intel, and wondered why I hadn't seen this on the C3-II.  Sure enough
adding "console=tty0" enables the DOM0 output as expected, so I'll try
and hack it into submission now...

--
Sean Atkinson <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Netproject