Re: [Xen-devel] /etc/xc/defaults question..

I am looking at xeno-1.2-install.tgz from download URL.

The tar file wrt to ./install, so
do I copy the files to respective dirs in the underlying system?

Also, the same defaults file problem is visible: (I have / on /dev/hda1
and swap /dev/hda2):

vbd_list = [ ('phy:sda%d'%(7+vnid),'sda1','w'), ('phy:sda6','sda6','r') ]
cmdline_root = "root=/dev/sda1 ro"
cmdline_extra = "4 VMID=%d usr=/dev/sda6"%vmid

/dev/sda sounds like SCSI, so how to replace it by IDE. Is there
some other trick to create other domains??

-ishwar