Re: [Xen-devel] Resetting network device / skb leak

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 12:28, Keir Fraser wrote:

> So you even do the final parts of state migration within the domain
> that is migrating? That sounds hard to get right. :-)

Otherwise it wouldn't be as much fun ;-) I _think_ this leak is the last
part that is missing (apart from block device migration which I am not
currently addressing, and some hard-coded limitations on the size of the
migrating guest OS), I suppose I should release a patch soon if anyone
is interested.

Jacob