[Xen-devel] xendemo-1.2 iso ... what sizei is it

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Moody, Paul G" <Paul.G.Moody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:34:56 +1000
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 01:40:51 +0100

Hi all,
         the website says the demo iso is 580 megs I can never download more
than 194 megs ( always the same on 4 separate downloads  ... and I have a fat
DS3 pipe to the internet )
When I burn it ( Nero ) complains that the 'reported block size is incorrect'
Burned it anyway. It boots to login prompt but fails with the default root /
password and additional errors like files missing on the image. ( seek errors ).

I have tried several different machines and burned images. ( including vmware ).

Regards and TIA.