Re: [Xen-devel] QLogic Fibre Channel HBA Support

> On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 02:31:48PM +0100, Ian Pratt wrote:
> > If you've got a console connection it should be pretty easy to
> > tell whether its just one process blocked on /dev/random or the
> > whole of the kernel sick due to an NFS deadlock.
>
> What would we be looking at?  'q' output?

I was referring to the domain's console rather than the serial
console.

In the unstable tree, if you're running a 'getty' on the domain's
tty0 you should be able to log in and poke around even if
the domain's networking or sshd is screwed. The domain's console
will be presented as a TCP socket on domain0 (e.g.
"xencons localhost 9601" )

For domain0, you should be able to login over the serial line
with a getty on ttyS0.

Ian