Re: [Xen-devel] Re: almost working

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 05:11:04PM +0100, Keir Fraser wrote:
> I think many people had been seeing problems of this ilk, so you will
> probably be delighted to hear that these bugs have been squashed by
> today's checkins.
>
> It was a combination of a simple stupid bug in the device-driver code,
> coupled with faulty error handling in xend.

Seeing this msg i cloned down the latest (at the time) rev from bk. After
rebuilding xen, my dom0 and domU kernels, and all the tools, I tried it
out. Unfortunately i couldn't even start an unpriveleged domain any more.
Logs of xend tracing and the relevant command window are attached; hope
they're helpful in tracking down the problem.

For reference, this was using rev 40eae953qXVB0VAXac-t2uDXq-tS9Q

--
Jody Belka
(knew) at (pimb) dot (org)