RE: [Xen-devel] still can't start domain

  • To: "Ian Pratt" <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "James Harper" <JamesH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:55:15 +1000
  • Cc: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:56:42 +0100

The following was sent when the list was down. It's all working now with
the relevent update. Fyi, my gcc version is 'gcc (GCC) 3.3.4 (Debian)'
as reported by gcc --version.

Here's my original, no longer relevent, post:

My bad.

Someone had pulled out one of the power connectors to the redundant
power supplies, so on reboot it was waiting for someone to acknowledge
the fact that that the power subsystem was not redundant.

After hitting F1 to acknowledge though, xen said unknown interrupt and
refused to do anything else. This was before even loading dom0. This
still happened after I plugged up all the power supplies again and
rebooted.

James