Re: [Xen-devel] Repost: noob questions

On Jul 12, 2004, at 6:23 PM, Ian Pratt wrote:

So far I've been unable to get a 2.4.26 kernel built if I have the XFS
filesystem enabled.  I've tried with both the 1.2 and unstable bk
trees.  I'm pretty much all XFS, so if this is a known issue, that's
really going to suck. If it's just that nobody's noticed before, then
I guess this is a bug report.  :)

That's certainly not a known issue, and I'm sure it can be made
to work -- I'll take a look.

It now compiles -- just a simple missing #include that meant we
were relying on asm/types.h having always been included before
asm/page.h.

It's untested, but I'd be surprised if there was a problem.

I figured it would be something really simple like that. I'm a bit embarrassed to have brought it up without fixing it first...

I'll start hammering on it against XFS and let you know. (As soon as I figure out how to get it all working to begin with. :)

"We all enter this world in the    | Support Electronic Freedom
same way: naked; screaming; soaked |        http://www.eff.org/
in blood. But if you live your     |  http://www.anti-dmca.org/
life right, that kind of thing     |---------------------------
doesn't have to stop there." -- Dana Gould