[Xen-devel] auto startup and shutdown of domains

How do I get domains to automatically start up at boot time (or when xend start) and shutdown when xend is killed? There used to be a xendomains script which I never tried but it appears to be gone now, and there is a /etc/xen/auto folder, but that doesn't seem to do anything either.

any ideas?

thanks

James