[Xen-devel] 2.6

what's involved in building 2.6? From the looks of the makefile, 'make world' followed by 'make linux26' then 'make install' should do it. Does that sound right?

thanks

James

From: Ian Pratt
Sent: Thu 5/08/2004 1:15 PM
To: James Harper
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx; mike.wray@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] auto startup and shutdown of domains

BTW: For those of you that have been following the Linux 2.6.7
port, it's actually quite stable now as both a dom0 and
unprivileged kernel -- I've been running LTP (Linux Test Project)
and a bunch of other tests for sometime now without
problems. There are a number of optimizations we need to turn on,
but performance isn't too bad. Expect 2.0-rc1 RSN...