Re: [Xen-devel] kernel panic (04 Sep 08)

Hi Ian,

Oh, wait,
seems this kernel panic I have here might be coming
from the X (or agpgart) issue on Intel chipsets
that Gerald Britton reported recently.
(I'm using i915G, and this kernel panic is caused
right after startx or display manager (gdm my case) started.
If I don't touch X, xen keeps working fine).

I thought the logs might help to see what's happening.
Sorry if I'm confused.

Best regards,

(snip)