RE: [Xen-devel] More on networking hang

  • To: "Rob Gardner" <rob.gardner@xxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "James Harper" <JamesH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:54:36 +1000
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:16:29 +0100

I have been seeing this in much the same circumstances, I was attempting
to use a raid1 array of nbd devices, but it wouldn't make it through the
sync most of the time. I was never able to prove one way or another if
it was the bridge code or xen causing a problem.

I've gone back to iscsi, but haven't really tested it much as I'm
hacking the iscsitarget enough to get it to run on 2.6 (it compiles now
but oops's. doh!)

James

At