Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 2.0 beta

>I just picked up the latest xen-2.0.bk bits, built and installed them on
>a machine that's been running an older version of xen and linux for a
>while. Now nothing works. Never mind xen, linux barely works. Every
>other command core dumps. This must be something simple... probably
>related to changing from 2.4 to 2.6 kernel??

What filesystem (distro) are you using? There are some issues with
TLS in more recent versions of FC (e.g FC3 test series) -- try booting
with 'nosegfixup' or move /lib/tls/ out of the way.

Can you pin down a particular point where this behaviour starts to
be exhibited (i.e. play with bk cset -x and rollback csets)?

Any serial debug output you can give us?

cheers,

S.