Re: [Xen-devel] weird characters in domain1

When I said "access dom1 directly on 'earth'", I mean, I did "xm console
dom1-id" on the console of 'earth'.

The wierd characters occurred under the following condition:

1. ssh from 'shanghai' to 'earth'
2. in the ssh session, do "xm create -c vmid=1 -f xxx"
3. because of the '-c' switch, I will end up with a console in the ssh
session.
4. do "vi /etc/hosts" in this console

When I use function keys like up/down/left/right arrows, I will see those
weird characters. So I thought that TERM key mapping could be the reason.
But I have no idea on how to fix the problem.

So far, I cannot even make network in dom1 work for me, although I can see
that the network interface was activated in dom1 and got the assigned IP.
But neither can I connect outside from dom1, nor connect to dom1 from
dom0.  So I didn't ssh to dom1.

Xin