Re: [Xen-devel] weird characters in domain1

Thanks for your kind reply.

I do have 'brctl' from 'bridge-util' package in dom0. But dom1 says 'Error
initialising bridge communication: Package not installed' when I tried to
run brctl in dom1.  Is this the reason? That's kind of weird because I
installed bridge-util package in dom0 first and then I copied the root
filesystem of dom0 to dom1. I don't know why dom1 still complaint that
brctl is not available.

Thanks,
Xin