Re: [Xen-devel] network hang trigger

Okay, I can reproduce this too.

DOM0:
 brctl delif xen-br0 vif1.0
 ifconfig vif1.0 10.0.0.1 up

DOM1:
 ifconfig eth0 10.0.0.2 up

Then if I ping 10.0.0.2 from DOM0 it appears to stop getting responses
after a few round trips, although tcpdump says that responses are
still getting received.

If I ping 10.0.0.1 from DOM1 then it just seems to seize up
occasionally. I can get the same buffer error messages as you if I set
a packet size > MTU.

Currently I have no idea what this could be due to. :-)

 -- Keir