[Xen-devel] USB driver

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Deepak Manohar <mjdeepak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:54:03 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:01:37 +0100

>> Does usb devices works with Xen2.0, even when only domaim0 is present?

 >Yes, we"ve had success reports.

 Hi,

 can u tell me the exact procedure to get USB devices working on Xen.
I tried connecting a USB mouse and then "cat /dev/input/mouse" it said
"no such device".

>My USB virtualisation stuff (give guests control of individual USB ports)
>is in progess but I keep getting distracted by other things (most recently
>the 2.0 release).

  Can you tell me if this would require you to make modifications to
both Xen as well the linux kernel or just one of them?

Deepak