Re: [Xen-devel] problem creating a new domain

> Will this ip="off" option disable the network connection?

No, assuming you configure networking within your rc scripts,
either by DHCP or an ifcfg-eth0 file.

> > When I tried to boot new domain with the ip="off" option,
> > the DHCP problem went away and it reported that various devices (e.g.
> > NIC, Graphics card etc.) have been removed from the system (I am using
> > the same disk image as dom0 but with xenU kernel).
> > further down the boot processes, some of my network services (e.g
> > NFS) don't work.

In the xenU kernel you don't see the real hardware devices --
you have the virtual netfront and blkfront devices. Either hit
'remove' in kudzu a few times or just disable kudzu altogether --
it's generally no use in an unprivileged domain.

Ian