Re: FreeBSD stable? was Re: [Xen-devel] Xen FreeBSD port is available?

What Xen tree/changeset are you using? This was done against 1.1354 on
unstable. I pulled 1.1450 and discovered that the domain builder API has
changed, so I might as well take the time required to change the init
path so that freebsd can be booted by the unified domain builder.

                                        -Kip