[Xen-devel] segmentation fault

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: sai srinivas dharanikota <saisrinu31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:25:38 -0800 (PST)
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:28:42 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to run a povray application on Domain 1.
The execution breaks and outputs the error
"segmentation fault".When I try to execute the same
application on Domain 0 every thing works fine but I
dont understand why the application is not executing
on Domain 1. Any body has pointers to this problem.

Thanking you,
Sai

=====
Sai Srinivas Dharanikota