[Xen-devel] newbie question 1

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Väino Vaher" <vv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:38:35 +0100 (CET)
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 06:47:22 +0000

I am very impressed with Xen 2.0!
I have decided to consolidate some low-throughput domains onto a single
Xen-based server. For that purpose I have installed multiple Nic's (one
for each domain).I have searched the Archives of this discussion forum for
examples on howto configure my system (1 Nic for each domain), but found
nothing.I am too
ignorant to even know how to make more than one nic visible indomain0.I there
anyone out there that can give me some directions? Any
papers onthe matter?(I guess that I'm not the only one; server consolidation
seems
like one ofthe primary goals of Xen).
Thanks in advance!

--