Re: [Xen-devel] xen newbie: source install hangs, bin install lacks SMP?

>  - the binary install works fine, except the xen0 kernel fails to detect
>    my second CPU (Tyan S2460 mainboard). The debian 2.6.9-1-k7-smp
>    kernel image detects the second CPU fine.

That's nothing to worry about - Xen guests are uniprocessor at the moment, so
domain 0 will only see one of your CPUs.  Xen is SMP aware, so it'll allow
you to run other virtual machines on other processors.

If you run
# xm info
you should see that it reports both CPUs...

HTH,
Mark