Re: [Xen-devel] agpgart and i830M Chipset problem

> > Yes -- agapgart is currently broken for Xen 2.4 and 2.6 kernels. We're
> > planning to fix XenLinux-2.6 but are unlikely to put in the effort for
>  Hmm, how is agpgart broken and what would be required to fix xen on 2.4?

The agpgart drivers need fixing to understand that kernel memory
layout is not the same as physical layout when running on Xen.

We need to fix and test the drivers, and push the changes to the
agpgart maintainer(s). I had a go for 2.6, and put my tentative patch
in patches/linux-2.6.9 (there is one for DRM drivers as well). I have
no hardware to test the patch on, but I'm told it gets a bit further
than it otherwise would, but still doesn't actually work.

 -- Keir