Re: Fwd: [Xen-devel] xen and xwindows

> Since Xen doesn't support agp I'm considering a PCI eVGA Nvidia

Xen does support AGP cards, just not (yet) the AGPGART driver that *some* AGP
cards require.  If you had an AGP card that didn't need the GART driver, you
should be OK...

> Geforce2 MX 400 w/ 64MB DDR, 2x/4x.  Should that card work with the
> binary drivers from nvidia?  What about the standard xorg drivers?

The NVIDIA binary drivers don't work.  The standard xorg NVidia drivers should
work OK (can anyone out there confirm this?), although they don't offer as
much functionality as the binary drivers.

HTH,
Mark