Re: [Xen-devel] httpd persormance in Xen environment.

  • From: nayden <nayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 02:50:23 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 09:51:57 +0000

I am getting the follwoing messages from dmesg in Dom1, which are
rather suspicious.

TCP: drop open request from 192.168.0.14/26284
printk: 8712 messages suppressed.
TCP: drop open request from 192.168.0.14/36324
printk: 8921 messages suppressed.
TCP: drop open request from 192.168.0.13/45416

192.168.0.13/14 are machines on which I am running httperf.

Since I am getting similar messages on native linux this probmel is
one thing that I am investigating.

nayden