[Xen-devel] xen and 4kb pages

Hello,
        I have attached a patch wich adds support for 4kb pages
        to xen 2.0-beta.

        I have also attached sample output of booting xen
        and linux-dom0 on VIA Samuel 2 stepping 03 (I have
        also tested it on Pentium 3 cpu and it works as well).

        In order to repeat this you need

        1) get 2.0-beta. You could do something like this
                bk clone -r1.1397.1.5 bk://xen.bkbits.net/xen-2.0.bk

        2) apply attached patch, ex
                patch -p1 < ../xen-20b.4kb-diff

        3) boot xen with "noacpi" argument,example
                dom0_mem=65536 noacpi

        This patch for some reason does not work against xen 2.0-testing.
        I guess this is the next step to figure out what changed since
        2.0-beta that made it stop working.