Re: [Xen-devel] how to use the xen functions

I am trying to use some xen functions in both Dom0 and DomU (linux24),
specifically, ctrl_if_send_message_block. But it was not exported. So I did
that myself.
But after compile, insmod in Dom0 works fine but in DomU, I always got the
error message that the symbole is unresolved symbol.

Why? Any trick in it?

Thanks,

Xin