Re: [Xen-devel] HELP! how to export symbols in DomU?

Thanks a lot for your reply.

well. I essentially changed the source code i386_ksyms.c at
2.4.27-xen-sparse, but noticed that the files with the same name in both
xen0 and xenU are actually links to that file. So it looks like the source
code should be changed. I also checked the Makefile, it is a link to
2.4.27-sparse too. Is there any other files that I should change?

Thanks,
-x