Re: [Xen-devel] FC3 problem using 2.0.1

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 06:37:43PM +0100, V?ino Vaher wrote:
> After installing Xen 2.0.1 (from binary tarbal) on Fedora Core 3 the

> The system is a stock HP NetServer LPr w 1GB RAM and 2 SCSI disks. Runs
> all flavours of Linux, including FC3, Debian etc. A truly generic PIII
> computer.

Have you checked to see if the SCSI controller is included in the xen0
kernel?  The binary build had only a handful - the 53c8xx in the old
Proliant I've been using as a Xen testbed needed the kernel rebuilt to
support it.

--
Vs lbh pna ernq guvf, lbh'er va ivbyngvba bs
gur Qvtvgny Zvyyraavhz Pbclevtug Npg.  -- anon.