Re: [Xen-devel] xen problem with save/restore

Paul Larson wrote:

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 09:47, Ian Pratt wrote:
Which compiler from which distro were you using before? I'd like to get
to the bottom of this as other people have seen the same problem. We'd
be grateful if you could confirm that building with the other compiler
causes the bug.
gcc version 3.3.4 (Debian 1:3.3.4-13) -> Bug with 2.0-testing
gcc version 3.2.3 (Debian) -> No bug with 2.0-testing

I can also try 3.4 pretty easily later today if you'd like
Seems that 2.0-testing and save/restore works with 3.4 as well.

Thanks,
Paul Larson