[Xen-devel] ISDN card in xenu domain

  • From: "James Harper" <JamesH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:35:45 +1100
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 03:30:36 +0000

I want to test asterisk (open source pbx) and the simplest way to do so is just to create a new domain and install it there. After some testing I’d like to put an ISDN card in and connect it to the real world. Is there anything about an ISDN card that would make it not work at all under xen, and what would I have to do to make it work under a domain other than 0?

Finally, assuming the above is doable, is there any reason why I wouldn’t use asterisk running under xen in a production environment as opposed to asterisk running under linux native?

Thanks

James