[Xen-devel] Problem: "short write" while starting domain

Hi

Sometimes when I try to start a domain (with a config file similar to the one in
/etc/xen/xmexample1), I get the following error:

Checking root filesystem
[/sbin/fsck.ext3 (1) -- /] fsck.ext3 -a /dev/hda4
/1: clean, 124212/2441216 files, 676342/4873719 blocks
Error writing block 522 (Attempt to write block from filesystem resulted in
short write).  Error writing block 522 (Attempt to write block from filesystem
resulted in short write).

/1: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck MANUALLY.
        (i.e., without -a or -p options)

/1: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck MANUALLY.
        (i.e., without -a or -p options)
[FAILED]

*** An error occurred during the file system check.
*** Dropping you to a shell; the system will reboot
*** when you leave the shell.
Give root password for maintenance
(or type Control-D to continue):

I have'nt done any changes apart from from the simple installation instructions
given on the website. Can anyone give a pointer as to where I should look, and
what I should be looking to correct?

Thanks.
Mukund