[Xen-devel] plan 9 support for Xen

ok, as you might have guessed, I have the ok to release the plan 9 stuff
for xen and have sent the code to ian and keir.

My bk ignorance meant it was sent as files, not u-diffs, but I am leaning
on the mercy of the court as the changes are very small!

thanks

ron
p.s. Xen is just excellent. Boot time for Plan 9 is < 10 seconds. Vmware
was, well, somewhat longer.