Re: [Xen-devel] failed startup caused by unpriveledged domain device nodes not present in priviledged domain

> Using config file "/etc/xen/ns1".
> Error: Error creating domain: vbd: Device not found: sda1

Xend uses the local device nodes in domain zero to look up the major / minor
numbers for a virtual device before creating it.

On udev / devfs dom0s this problem does crop up, so it's also possible to
specify the the device node number manually: try replacing sda1 with 0801.

Cheers,
Mark