Re: [Xen-devel] booting state of the virtual machine

sai srinivas dharanikota wrote:
When I am querying the available domains during the
booting of the VM1, I see VM1 available in the domains
list before the VM1's booting is completed.How can I
know that the VM1 has been booted properly without
accessing the console of VM1 from domain-0?
Can any body give pointers to my question.

Hi, AFAIK there's no way for Xen/domain0 to know about something which happens only in other domains. It has no sense, IMHO. If you need to know if VM1 is up & ready, you can add some initscript that will, eg, ssh back to domain0 and then executes some script.

-jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth