Re: [Xen-devel] isa_bus_to_virt_needs_PRIVILEGED_BUILD

This is standard Xen 2.0, downloaded from:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/downloads/xen-2.0.1-src.tgz

Before I enabled i2c everything worked fine, but I have been
trying to assign hardware to specific domains.

Excluding pci from domain 0 works fine, apart from the documentation
errors, haven't tried adding the hidden pci card to another domain.
I was getting to that, when this error cropped up.

Does anyone know how I can detect if some hardware is actually assigned
to some domain (apart from loading the device driver)? lspci
does not work (/proc/bus/pci not present).

Ron

PS: The doc error:
 pci_dom0_hide=(xx.xx.x)(yy.yy.y)... should be
 physdev_dom0_hide=(xx:xx.x)(yy:yy.y)...

Keir Fraser wrote:
Hi,

What does this mean? Having read the FAQ I can guess what
it means, but will this be solved eventually?

What version of Xen is this? Looking at ioremap.c I don't see how your
build can fail -- __ioremap() is conditional on
CONFIG_XEN_PHYSDEV_ACCESS, as is the definition of isa_bus_to_virt in
asm-xen/asm-i386/io.h. i.e., if isa_bus_to_virt is not defined, then
neither is __ioremap.

 -- Keir

--
Netland Internet Services
bedrijfsmatige internetoplossingen

http://www.netland.nl   Kruislaan 419              1098 VA Amsterdam
info: 020-5628282       servicedesk: 020-5628280   fax: 020-5628281

Op dit bericht is de volgende disclaimer van toepassing:
http://www.netland.nl/maildisclaimer

Oxymoron: Tax Return.