[Xen-devel] BVT scheduler settings examples

Are there any examples of bvt scheduler parameters usage?
If I understand it right, bvt provides me with option to scale domain's CPU usage. Eg. I have 2 (non-zero) domains pinned to the same CPU. Can I assign eg. 30% of CPU time to domain 1 and 70% to domain 2? (I mean in peaks when both domains are not idle and require the CPU time) If yes, how should I build the "xm bvt" command? I tried to only set the MCUADV value, but "xm" requires all parameters to be present. I don't know what values should I set to the others, so any example would help.

Thank you.

lukas