Re: [Xen-devel] Driver domain - NEW issue: IRQ handling error

Okay, after a little RTFM, I have the the frontend domain putting it's
vif in the correct backend domain (not dom0) and the backend domain
properly configured to be a backend domain (backend(netif)) in the sxp
config.  Don't I feel silly. However, running the ping test still kills
the nic.  If I run it from the front end domain, I get the disabling IRQ
18 error message in that dom.  If I run it external to the physical box,
the NIC still dies, however if I run the NICs from dom0, everything is
fine.  For testing purposes, I'm using the SAME xen0 for booting both
xen0 and the backend domain.

Regards,
B.