[Xen-devel] Newbie boot problem (root on logical volume?)

Hi all

Sorry for the newbie question.

I have installed xen-2.0.3 binary release over Fedora Core 3 2.6.9.

Xen boots, and XenLinux seems to start, but it can't find the root partition, eventually failing looking for an NFS root.

My root file system is on a logical volume:

   kernel /vmlinuz-2.6.9-1.667 ro root=/dev/VolGroup01/LogVol00

from the straight Fedora boot.

So, the xen version is:

module /vmlinuz-2.6.10-xen0 root=/dev/VolGroup01/LogVol00 ro console=tty0

Do I have to do anything special to use the logical volume?

Or am I barking up completely the wrong tree.

Thanks for any help
Roland