RE: [Xen-devel] bug in LDT error checking on stable branch

> do_mmu_update blindly assumes that setting the LDT will
> always succeed:

It's deferring the operation for performance reasons, which makes it
tricky to tell the guest whether it failed or not. I guess we could
return an error for the whole hypercall batch, but at the point the
failure is detected it would be slighty messy to report which op failed.

I guess the current behaviour is a pain if you're debugging a guest
port...

Ian