Re: [Xen-devel] no Power-off after shutdown

Hi Jon,

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 02:19:41PM -0600, Jon Mason wrote:
> Kurt wrote:
> > Are you telling me that ACPI in dom0 should work?
>
> Well, it should work......but it doesn't.  Just verified that it powers-off
> on my non-Xen kernel, and doesn't on my Xen kernel (with ACPI enabled in the
> kernel).  My mistake.
>
> If someone out there is making a list of things that don't work (or needs
> something to work on), please add ACPI to the list.

Xen would need to have the ACPI power-off support to make it work.
Currently, ACPI can not work in dom0.

Regards,
--
Kurt Garloff  <garloff@xxxxxxx>                            Cologne, DE
SUSE LINUX Prod GmbH / Novell, Nuernberg, DE        Director SUSE Labs